Under the Municipal Government Act the province has mandated municipalities to have collaborating agreements will their neighbouring communities. Mountain View County has started this work already. But it is important to note that the County has many agreements in place with its urban partners to provide services to the greater community. These agreements cover a wide range of service from FCSS Funding to Fire protection.
Besides these agreements, the County funds other projects for recreation and culture as well as funding Intermunicipal Collaboration Reserves annually.
- MVC - Olds Master Agreement
- MVC - Didsbury Master Agreement
- MVC - Carstairs Master Agreement
- MVC - Cremona Master Agreement
- MVC - Sundre Master Agreement