Welcome to Mountain View County

Harvest the Opportunity!

Welcome to Mountain View County

Harvest the Opportunity!

Connect with us

We are open, responsive, progressive. We are your county.


POSTED : 2018 September 19th

September is a busy month in Mountain View County with the return to school for rural students and the uptick in harvest operations.

Motorists on County roadways are reminded that early...



The annual Bergen Fall Garage Sale i8s set for Saturday, September...


Join us for the Didsbury Museum's 40th Anniversary celebration on...


You are invited to attend the information night about the ...

Embracing Agriculture

Rural is beautiful, vibrant, supportive. It’s our way of life.


Mountain View County Council is pleased to announce the Conservation Easement Agreement with Legacy Land Trust Society for 644 acres of County owned lands located South East of Sundre, referred to...

Rural Addressing

POSTED : 2018 June 26th

Rural residents have been hearing for years about “rural addressing.” But why?

Well, these addresses are essentially a street address for rural residences and properties.

Your rural...

Know your County

Community, heritage, culture. Our neighbourhoods.

click the map to learn more