In mid to late Spring of each year, Mountain View County residents will receive a combined Assessment / Tax Notice, which indicates the value of property they own, and the amount of taxes to be paid on that property.
Property taxes are due: Monday, September 16, 2019.
Any outstanding balance after September 16, 2019 will be subject to a 2% penalty applied monthly commencing on September 17, 2019.
There are several ways to pay your taxes:
Electronically - You can pay your County bills over the phone, or via the internet, through your own bank.
Getting started is easy. Three simple steps and you're underway:
- You will need your bank card, password, either the phone number or internet address listed below and the amount of your bill
- Once you have connected to your bank, just follow the simle steps your bank will walk you through
- The first time you pay a Mountain View County bill, you will need your Customer Number from your bill (it starts with a "C" for a regular account or "T" in the case of a Tax Notice)
Note: Pre-registration is required if you do not currently use electronic banking services. Just phone the Customer Service number for your bank to get started.
Participating Banks include:
- Royal Bank 1-800-769-2511
- Bank of Montreal 1-800-363-9992
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC)1-800-465-2422
- Scotia Bank 1-800-267-1234
- Alberta Treasury Branch 1-800-661-9619
- Alberta Credit Unions 1-800-307-8353
- TD Canada Trust 1-866-222-3456
Mail - Send a cheque to Mountain View County, Postal Bag 100, Didsbury Alberta, TOM OWO
In person - Visit the County office during regular office hours (8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday); located at 1408 Twp. Rd. 320.