The Red-Bow Agricultural Partnership Presents Water and Agriculture Conference on Thusday, November 22nd from 9 am to 4 pm at the Crossfield Hall.
Conference is $50 and includes lunch. There will be valuable information for farmers and ranchers manageing water on the landscape including:
- How agriculture and wetlands can co-exist
- How the Alberta Wetland Policy impacts producers
- The value of riparian areas and wetlands to producers
- Agriculture's water footprint and social license in Alberta
- Farm adapation to extreme weather.
Register by November 16th at the Conference Eventbrite Webpage. For more information visit the Eventbrite page or contact Daniela at Mountain View County at 403-335-3311 Ext. 204 or darcher&mvcounty.com.