Are you a new board member wanting to learn more about your role, or an experienced board member wishing to enhance your skills and work effectively as a team?
In this one-day workshop, you will discover how to:
- Define legal and ethical responsibilities
- ldentify their role in governing the organization
- Avoid staff and volunteer burnout
- Develop policies and procedures
- Effectively make consistent decisions
- Encourage teamwork between the board and staff
This workshop is FREE to Mountain View County residents currently involved, or those wanting to learn more about roles in non-profit organizations.
- Facilitator: Milena Santoro, Volunteer Management lnstitute
- Thursday, November 2, 2017 - 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m
- Rosebud Community Hall
- 1375 Twp. Rd, 314, Didsbury, Alberta, T0M 0W0