Mountain View County's authorities, boards and committees need you!
Do you want to help make Mountain View County a better place? Then you may wish to join the dozens of County residents who spend time each year getting acquainted with the ABC's of Mountain View County by serving on authorities, boards and committees.
Seeking County Committee Members
Mountain View County is holding an application process for pulic members (County residents) to sit on the following Boards, Commissions and Committees:
- Agricultural Service Board (3 year term) Day meetings
- Appeal Board (3 year term) Day Meetings - Encompasses:
- Animal Control
- Pest Control
- Soil Conservation
- Subdivision and Development
- Unsightly Premises
- Weed Control
- Audit Committee (2 year term) Day meetings
- Cremona & District Recreation Board (2 year term) Evening meetings
- Municipal Planning Commission (2 year term) Day meetings
- Strings and Keys Contribution Committee (2 year term)
To Apply fill out an Application for Appointment and submit in one of the following ways:
- Mail: Mountain View County, Postal Bag 100, Didsbury, AB, T0M 0W0
- In person: 1408 Twp. Rd. 320
- Fax: (403) 335-9207
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted by Noon on Friday, October 19, 2018.
Engagement & Public Participation
More to come!