Mountain View County Council reviewed and received for information the funding disbursements for several County grant programs at the regular Council meeting on May 24th.
Council received the grant approvals as information as the Grant Review Committee has the authority to approve and reject applications. The exception to this policy is the Health Funding program, which is approved directly by Council.
Grant allocations received as information include:
- 2017 Transportation Grant Funding: $44,900
- 2017 Cemetery Grant Funding: $12,480
- 2017 Rural Community Grant Funding: $31,888
- 2017 Rural Community Hall Grant Funding: $56,990
For the Health Funding program, Council approved the following allocations:
- Hope 4 MVC Kids Society: $8,950
- Olds & District Hospice Society: $15,000
- Sundre Health Professional Attraction & Retention Committee: $10,000
Unused funding allocations will be re-advertised at a future date for a second round of applications.